Friday, July 3, 2015

39 Weeks!

How far along: 39 weeks! ...And 2 days... whoops.

Baby is the size of:  A Watermelon, or a baby, seeing as I'm 39 freaking weeks.

Physical symptoms: I'm tired of false labor, can I have the real thing now?
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 54 pounds. Sigh. What happened to you gain less during the last few weeks?
 
Maternity clothes: I'd rather be naked right now.

Stretch marks: I got them, but nothing really new since they've showed up.
 
Sleep: I love sleep. I want more and more and more. My hips don't like sleep. They are bitches.
 
Best moment last week: Ummm... does making to my maternity leave count? Cause I'm off for the next 2 months!
  
Movement: She's a wiggle worm for sure, can't complain about that.
 
Food cravings: I've been wanting a lot of white grapes and root beer lately. I think because what I really want is white wine and real beer.

Sex:  Female!


Labor signs: Still no cervical progress and still no pain that means anything. Same old same old cramping and back pain. I *think* I may have passed part of my mucus plug this morning, but I know that could mean labor could still be a week or so off. It's nice to see evidence that something down there is happening. Maybe I'll be dilated at my next visit? Or have a baby before my next visit??? Okay, that's getting my hopes up too much. I think she's going to go the long haul.
 
Belly button: Is out and can't remember why it liked being in so much before.
 
What I miss: Booze, sleep, fitting into clothes and not bumping into things.


What I am looking forward to: I want her born now! *cries* I just want to see her and hold her and I'm tired of waiting.
 
Milestones: I have a fully baked baby. Let's get out now, pretty please!

No comments:

Post a Comment