Wednesday, June 24, 2015

38 Weeks

I totally suck and missed last week. I just felt blah so I wasn't feeling up to it. Sorry, not sorry.

How far along: 38 weeks!

Baby is the size of:  A Pumpkin. Little baby Jack O' Lantern.

Physical symptoms: Braxton Hicks can suck it.
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 51 pound gain. Come on, baby. Mommy is tired of needlessly gaining weight.
 
Maternity clothes: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *cries*

Stretch marks: Yes. They're heeeeeerrrreeee.
 
Sleep: Is an old dream of mine.
 
Best moment last week: Just making it full term.
  
Movement: Yep, still quite the mover and shaker, this kid.
 
Food cravings: Fruit has been a fan favorite lately. Can't get enough.

Sex:  Girl!


Labor signs: No cervical progress in the last week. None. Zip, zada, zilch. My cervix is a bitch. Aside from that my body is going through some menstrual cramps and low back pain that is not timeable and means nothing apparently according to my cervix check this week. Awesome. Can I have pain that means something, please?
 
Belly button: Loves being out and about. New adventures.
 
What I miss: Sleep, movement, beer.


What I am looking forward to: Baby Girl! I want to see your cute little face! Don't keep us waiting too much longer, baby!
 
Milestones: 38 weeks. That's a pretty big milestone.





I also took this picture last week. I did another comparison. 




No comments:

Post a Comment