Thursday, May 14, 2015

32 Weeks

 A day late and a dollar short.

How far along: 32 weeks!

Baby is the size of:  A Squash.

Physical symptoms: Still Calf pain, mostly moodiness this last week. I've got the third tri's real bad. I've also had a reemergence of RLP.
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 38lbs from pre-pregnancy per my visit yesterday. Bleh. I drowned my sorrows in some ice cream because I'm smart like that.

Maternity clothes: A dear friend sent me some that she doesn't need anymore, thank you thank you.

Stretch marks: Nothing really. The one from last week ended up being just from my pants. *knock on wood*.
 
Sleep: Could be better, could be worse. 
 
Best moment last week: Being able to say "2 months" when people ask when baby is coming. It feels so much more final.
  
Movement: She's definitely running out of space. Things feel much more pronounced and sometimes painful.
 
Food cravings: Nothing new.

Sex:  Girl!

Labor signs: None, thank goodness.
 
Belly button: Almost there! You can do it, button!
 
What I miss: Being able to relax. I feel constantly stressed.



What I am looking forward to: Baby shower #1 on Sunday. I'm a little worried as no one has bought anything off of our registry yet... Either we are going to end up with a bunch of stuff that we don't need/tons of clothes (baby girl, so no surprise there) or no one is going to come... I'm feeling a bit anxious about the possibility of the latter.
 
Milestones: 8 months pregnant! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment