Wednesday, May 20, 2015

33 Weeks

How far along: 33 weeks!

Baby is the size of:  A Durian. Whatever the fuck that is.

Physical symptoms: I feel so uncomfortable it's not even funny. My back is killing me, walking hurts and my joints are so loose. I don't know how I'm going to take 7 more weeks of this.
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure, not checking.

Maternity clothes: All the fucking time, unless I'm naked. I wish I were naked.

Stretch marks: Nothing new, so there's that.
 
Sleep: is not for the wicked.
 
Best moment last week: Baby Shower numero uno was on Sunday! It went really well. We got a lot of clothes and some definitely needed items.
  
Movement: She likes to stick her butt out.
 
Food cravings: Not really anything I couldn't live without.

Sex:  Still Girl!

Labor signs: No, no, no.
 
Belly button: Still fighting the good fight.
 
What I miss: Moving. Also putting pants and underwear on by myself.



What I am looking forward to: 34 week visit in a week and Baby Shower numero dos the following Sunday.
 
Milestones: Just continuing the countdown!



Also here is our cake from our baby shower. Long story short, mom's friend/cohost bailed on her and she was in charge of cake and games. My older brother planned the games for us and made our cake (strawberry with strawberries in it). My dad decorated it and put my Mr. Darcy on there. If he understood he'd be flattered, but as he is a cat he'd assume it was expected ;). So shower started off a bit stressful, but things came together in the end. Also the cake was delicious, better than a bakery I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment