Wednesday, May 27, 2015

34 Weeks!

How far along: 34 weeks!

Baby is the size of:  A Butternut Squash.

Physical symptoms: A lot of discomfort, fatigue, irritability. I'm just a joy to be around lately.
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 42lbs. I'm really struggling with my weight gain emotionally lately.

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Stretch marks: One new little bastard by my belly button.
 
Sleep: is for wimps.
 
Best moment last week: Uhhhh... we made it another week?
  
Movement: Yes. She's a kicker.
 
Food cravings: Same old, same old. I'm pretty boring.

Sex:  Girl. Although sometimes I wonder, we will find out for sure in 6 weeks, I guess! I mean, we've had 2 ultrasounds and the Panorama, but you never know.

Labor signs: Nope.
 
Belly button: Mostly out!
 
What I miss: Energy. So tired all the time...



What I am looking forward to: Baby Shower the second is on Sunday!
 
Milestones: 6 weeks to go! Almost there! Early term in 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment