Wednesday, June 10, 2015

36 Weeks!

How far along: 36 weeks!

Baby is the size of:  A Honeydew Melon.

Physical symptoms: Everything hurts and I'm dying.
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up another 4lbs, so that's 46. Ah well. I've stopped giving a shit. Which could be why (ba dum ching).
 
Maternity clothes: Oh no, I'm so tiny I can fit into my dainty college clothes... just kidding. I'm a whale. Not even one of those small Killer Whales, I'm a damn Blue Whale.

Stretch marks: My belly button is so bruised and I've developed some purple marks on the side of it. I'm going to cry. It was good while it lasted.
 
Sleep: Why sleep when I can toss and turn and pee all night?
 
Best moment last week: We had a work shower at Steve's work and it was really nice. They were VERY generous and we have everything we need, except the kid.
  
Movement: Still moving, but it's not as strong as before. She's dropped so I think that's why.
 
Food cravings: Not really no, although I did really want a Peach Iced Tea today, but I'm sure the hot June weather doesn't help with that. I don't know if it's a strong enough emotion for a craving though.

Sex:  Still Girl as far as we know! Although I've washed so many of her clothes I'm hoping she still is, haha. Can't return them now.

 
Labor signs: Not really. Just back pain and general discomfort. At my doctor's visit today I found out I'm 0 cm, but 30% thinned and her head is in my pelvis, so there's some progress there. Slowly, but surely.
 
Belly button: Fully out most of the day. I like pushing it. Beep, beep.
 
What I miss: Back to beer. This warm weather is making me really want a beer.


What I am looking forward to: Getting to full term next week and gaining some progress!
 
Milestones: 9 months pregnant! Isn't that a beautiful thing to say! She still needs at least one more week of cooking, but after that she can come out and play. Don't be too much of a stranger, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment