Wednesday, June 3, 2015

35 Weeks!

How far along: 35 weeks!

Baby is the size of:  A Coconut. Pina Coladas anyone?

Physical symptoms: Soooo uncomfortable. Ugh.
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't checked this week. I guess I'll find out in a week.

Maternity clothes: Lol.

Stretch marks: Nothing new since last week. I'm crossing my fingers that it stays that way.
 
Sleep: Pffft.
 
Best moment last week: We had our second shower on Sunday! It was wonderful!
  
Movement: She's still wiggling like crazy, thank goodness.
 
Food cravings: Nothing new. I guess she's easy to please as far as food is concerned. That's good, I'm too picky.

Sex:  Girl!
 
Labor signs: I don't think so, but I am getting increasingly uncomfortable with back pain so I think we are getting closer.
 
Belly button: Lost the battle and the war. Sticking fully out most of the day depending on her position and movement.
 
What I miss: Sleeping without having to pee every 5 seconds.



What I am looking forward to: One last Baby Shower on Friday with Steve's work and then getting everything finished!
 
Milestones: We are 35/35 today! Can't believe it! This was the big milestone in my head in the beginning so I'm so glad to be here. Early term in 2 weeks!


                                 Cake from baby shower!  It matched the decorations and invitations.



No comments:

Post a Comment